Symposium and Workshop Submissions
The Scientific Committee invites Symposium and Workshop submissions for the 2019 ISNPR Conference program. Please ensure you complete your submission as per the correct template, which can be downloaded in the Symposia/Workshop submission portal.
Please read the following information carefully.
- Symposium submissions must nominate at least three speakers, and 1 chair/moderator who can also double as a speaker
- Each Symposium Session will be 90 minutes and should include audience discussion (Eg. 5 minute introduction, 3 presentations at 20 minutes each followed by 5 minute discussion, 10 minute conclusion/final discussion)
- Workshops can be either 1.5 or 3 hours long. The program committee reserves the right to make the final decision regarding workshop length in the final program.
- Advertising, trade names or product-group message association is prohibited. All sessions must be educationally based. Commercial logos are not permitted to appear on meeting materials, including presentation slides.
- Once a Symposium Session is accepted speaker changes are NOT permitted unless approved by the Conference Committee.
- Speakers who have their Symposium/Workshop accepted must register for the Conference. Regrettably no financial assistance can be provided for travel or other expenses.
Submission of a proposal does not mean you are registered for the Conference. Registration is a separate process and information on registration will be available in the coming weeks.